Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Guardia Civil has beaten me up like Chris Brown did Rihanna

Man...ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here/ya'll gonna make me go all out up in here, up here/ya'll gonna make me act a fool up in here, up in here/ya'll gonna make me lose my cool, up in here, up here...ONE TWO..meet me outside, meet me outside!!!

The Guardia Civil, has missed up my life for the past eight months by withholding J.'s residency. This nonsense has put my man on freeze, meaning no papers, no job, now work! To make matters they refuse to give us reason for the delay. He was approved for his residency by the Civil Government of this banana republic last June. Please tell me, who is in charge, the government or the police? I am leaning toward the police having the upper hand here. I will give you an example, there is a popular joke here regarding the police; There was a contest between the police of the following countries: the USA, the UK, and Spain to find the biggest rabbit. At the determined hour all of the countries had to present their rabbit, the UK police (read: Scotland Yard) went first and presented a very large rabbit found in the English countryside. They thought surely they will win the prize until they saw the HUGE rabbit the USA presented to the panel. Then all eyes turned to Spain. The Guardia Civil unveiled their find to the surprise and amusement of the panel, they police unveiled an ELEPHANT! 'Our instructions were clear, we asked for you to find the biggest rabbit!', said the head judge of the panel. The captain of the Guardia Civil answered, 'THIS is a RABBIT, just ask it!!!', to this the captain turned to the elephant which was shivering with nervousness and front legs in the air said in a high pitched voice looking at the captain and the panel of judges, 'I'M A RABBIT, I'M A RABBIT!!!'

I no longer think as the Guardia Civil as the police, they are really the mafia...I am sure I am going to get deported for this, but that's how I am feeling right about now.

Over and out....

No comments: