Saturday, January 10, 2009

BACK in BARCELONA

Woo-hoo! I´m back! I´m back!

Wait a second...I need a job! I need a place to stay! Ok, if it doesn´t work this time, then I am leaving for good...no more returns (yea, right who am I kidding)?

Everyone knows, it is next to impossible to find work in the middle of summer in Barcelona, but I was going to give it a shot. I funny thing I found work in Italy, so I thought maybe I was going to have to go to work as a nanny in Italy over the summer and return to Barcelona to teach English in September/October.

I received a call about a Spanish family that was looking for a tutor/nanny in Barcelona and the pay and hours were excellent! I couldn´t believe it...I knew I was meant to be back here....it was only much later that I realized how right I was!

No comments: